5-7 July, 2022
SUSTAINABLE NANOFABRICATION: Joint Networking Event
SUSNANOFAB and NanoFabNet join forces to host a networking event on Sustainable Nanofabrication between July 5 and 7 at INL, Braga, Portugal.
The 3-day programme includes:
- A panel dedicated to industry, innovation and research, composed of renowned speakers addressing hot topics on sustainable nanofabrication and nanomanufacturing;
- Brokerage Sessions to explore potential business and technological collaboration opportunities in the nanofabrication and nanomanufacturing ecosystem;
- A co-creation session to assess the impact of the proposed actions and stimulate implementation ideas within the “SUSNANOFAB Roadmap for an EU wide strategy on nanofabrication”;
- Training Sessions in Safe and Sustainable by Design and Standardization.
- Launch of the NanoFabNet Hub
- And Poster Sessions throughout the whole programme
Be part of this joint initiative to strengthen networks while exploring technologies to uptake sustainable nanofabrication solutions!
Renowned actors in the nanofabrication ecosystem worldwide will join the debate to discuss the most relevant topics on sustainable nanofabrication and nanomanufacturing.
The agenda includes a panel of speakers from the industry, innovation and research arena, in sessions dedicated to all the stakeholders in the sustainable nanofabrication value chain.
SMEs, Startups and companies will be able to participate in the brokerage sessions, to match their technological needs with the most advanced technologies and the world-class facilities currently available.
Training sessions on sustainable safety-by-design and standardisation, roundtable discussions on funding opportunities, innovation and technology transfer, poster sessions, networking opportunities and more.
Join us from July 5 to 7 in Braga, Portugal.
Registration open soon
Call for Abstracts
The SUSNANOFAB and the NanoFabNet projects invite you to submit your abstract for the Poster Sessions of the SUSTAINABLE NANOFABRICATION: Joint Networking Event, to be held on July 5th to 7th in Braga, Portugal.
Join us and participate in our Poster Sessions and take the opportunity to exhibit your research and innovation results of current projects dealing with the cross-cutting sustainable nanofabrication aspects (e.g. safety and environmental sustainability, standardization, skill development and modelling approaches) and/or the following sectorial topics:
Call for abstracts closed.
How to submit your abstract:
- Go to the SUSNANOFAB platform and create your account;
- Wait for the email confirmation to login;
- Go to “Networking event” in the top menu and submit your abstract!
Stay in the Loop
Join the SUSNANOFAB network and receive in first-hand the latest updates on the events, trainings, and roadmap developments of the project.
* By subscribing I accept and agree with the Privacy Statement.