23-24 February, 2023
SUSNANOFAB FINAL NETWORKING EVENT
Focused on Sustainable Nanofabrication, the 2-day event was hosted in TU Wien, Vienna, Austria, from the 23rd to 24th of February 2023.
Renowned actors in the nanofabrication ecosystem worldwide joined the debate to discuss the most relevant topics on sustainable nanofabrication and nanomanufacturing.
The agenda included a panel of speakers from the industry, innovation and research arena, in sessions dedicated to all the stakeholders in the sustainable nanofabrication value chain.
SMEs, startups and companies participated in the brokerage sessions, to match their technological needs with the most advanced technologies and world-class facilities currently available.
The programme included training sessions focused on nano-functionalisation and on standardisation, as well as poster sessions and networking opportunities, namely:
- A panel dedicated to industry, innovation and research, composed of renowned speakers addressing hot topics on sustainable nanofabrication and nanomanufacturing;
- Brokerage Sessions to explore potential business and technological collaboration opportunities in the nanofabrication and nanomanufacturing ecosystem;
- Training Sessions in nano-functionalisation and standardisation.
- Presentation of the “SUSNANOFAB Roadmap for an EU-wide strategy on nanofabrication” developed in cooperation with 3 Coordination Groups (CGs) focused on:
- Nanofabrication aspects from design to manufacturing upscaling;
- Environmental, Sustainability, Health & Ethics;
- Future skills and Expertise
- Presentation of the SUSNANOFAB Digital Platform, an open tool that combines the most relevant nanofabrication data spread in different sources and makes it available in a centralized place, promoting access to databases of training, best practices, stakeholders, projects, initiatives, and more!
- Poster Sessions throughout the whole event
Thank you for being part of this final initiative to strengthen networks while exploring technologies to uptake sustainable nanofabrication solutions!
Day 1, February 23rd
Day 2, February 24th
The SUSNANOFAB Final Networking Event, held on February 23 and 24, 2023, in Vienna, Austria, had a dedicated Poster session to exhibit the research and innovation results of current projects dealing with the cross-cutting sustainable nanofabrication aspects (e.g. safety and environmental sustainability, standardization, skill development and modelling approaches) in the following sectorial topics:
Stay in the Loop
Join the SUSNANOFAB network and receive in first-hand the latest updates on the events, trainings, and roadmap developments of the project.
* By subscribing I accept and agree with the Privacy Statement.